The safety committee of the ASA Washington Council invites you and your colleagues to a free event on Wednesday, March 14 as part of the Puget Sound Area Safety Summit at the Aerospace Machinist’s Hall in Seattle.
This session, “Best Practices for Temporary Worker Safety,” takes place 9 a.m.–12 noon, and will focus on safety obligations under the law and promote best practices for reducing incidents and improving safety outcomes. Each participant will receive a thumb drive with best safety practice resources.
• Harry Franzheim, CSP, president, New Era HR Solutions
• Joyce Matson, CSP, director of human resources, All StarZ Staffing
• Kari Misterek, CEBS, PHR, safety and HR manager, LaborWorks Industrial Staffing
• John Swartos, ASP, regional safety manager, Aerotek
• Rick Gleason, Sr. Lecturer, University of Washington Department of Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences
The Aerospace Machinist’s Hall is located at 9125 15th Place South, Seattle, WA 98112. This a free event—no registration necessary.
Questions? Contact Brian Ducey 206-812-3819 or firstname.lastname@example.org.