Working within a warehouse or industrial environment means safety should be a top priority for employers and employees. Do you know the best knee pads to use for industrial work? Whether you need to provide your own or are buying pads for your team, it’s a good idea to understand the mechanics and quality of what you’re purchasing. Here are the top 10 kneepads currently on the market.
- NoCry Professional Knee Pads. Affordably priced, these knee pads top the list because of their versatility. They are great for construction, welding and other manufacturing uses.
- KP Industries Knee Pro Ultra Flex III Knee Pads. These are often used by HVAC professionals and they are also on the affordable spectrum.
- TroxellUSA Super-Soft Leatherhead Knee Pads. These knee pads are a little more expensive than others higher on the list, but they are particularly recommended for welding.
- Crain 197 Comfort Knee Pads. Another expensive but recommended brand, these pads are great for flooring or related projects.
- Bodyprox Protective Knee Pads. These are some of the cheaper pads on the market, but they are particularly good for things like stocking and working on the floor.
- DEWALT DG5204 Professional Knee Pads. One of the most well-known brands in construction tools, these knee pads are more expensive but not at the top of the scale.
- Caterpillar Men’s Knee Pads. This inexpensive option is recommended for service techs or construction. Caterpillar is also a recognized brand with good reviews.
- Brutus 79637BR Contour Washable Knee Pads. If it’s important the pads your employees use are washable, often due to the work site conditions, these are a great inexpensive option.
- Custom Leathercraft 361 Ultraflex Non-Skid Knee Pads. For light construction and other low-impact functions, these affordable pads might be a good choice.
- DEWALT DG5224 Heavy-duty Flooring Knee Pads. For flooring and construction, these DEWALT pads come in 10th on the list.
The safety and comfort of your warehouse employees is important to your success. Be sure to talk to your team about what they need to be engaged in the workplace.
Are you looking for more ways to support your industrial staff?
Talk to the staffing experts at New Era HR Solutions to learn how we can help you today.